Aesthetic & Medical Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
Whew! Believe it or not, one of the most common questions a medical spa ever gets is “can you fix my vagina?” A lot of women, no matter their age, have reasons to be interested in vaginal rejuvenation, and at Qwella Medical Spa, we are equipped to help! We have recently acquired a Vaginal Rejuvenation tool called the Geneveve, from Viveve. If you’re wondering how this revolutionary tool can help you out personally, just read on, and make sure you give us a call if you have additional questions.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Turns out, and you probably knew this, your vagina doesn’t stay the same throughout your life. Vaginal Rejuvenation is the process of improving a woman’s vagina through a simple medical procedure using radio frequency.
So, how does the tool work?
“[Geneveve is a] clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body’s natural collagen formation process.” – Viveve
There are many reasons that a woman might consider vaginal rejuvenation. Including:
- Internally to tighten lining – this helps with lubrication and can help with post childbirth.
- Externally to tighten tissue and labia – this helps with the appearance of the vagina.
- Internally & externally to reduce urinary incontinence.
- Improve overall health of vagina.
- Improve collagen production.
Many women don’t know that the Geneveve is an option for them. The tool is very helpful for women who have had one or more children. It can improve your sex life, your confidence, and overall vaginal health. So, what’s stopping you?
What to Expect with Geneveve
You might be terrified thinking about getting work done on your lady parts. We understand. As we’ve said before, Qwella strives to provide a very non-intimidating environment for each of our patients. We are always happy to answer any questions, go as slow or as fast as you personally prefer, and we will never do or suggest anything you aren’t comfortable with. Luckily for you, the Geneveve is actually an incredibly simple treatment.
The best part? It’s a one-time treatment!
We are so excited for our patients about this treatment! Not only is the Geneveve non-invasive, it’s also non-painful, and non time-consuming. That means that you have almost no downtime. Here is what you can expect with your Geneveve appointment:
- You schedule your appointment (ensure you are not menstruating, and that you are STD-free).
- Make sure you show up to your appointment early to fill out paperwork.
- We’ll take you to your private room where we will make sure you’re comfortable and well-informed.
- We will lubricate the vaginal area.
- We will complete the treatment.
- We’ll get you cleaned up.
- Here is where we offer post-care and recommendations:
- You will feel and look swollen for about 48 hours (each patient is different).
- We recommend not having sex or using tampons for 48 hours.
- That’s it!
This treatment is revolutionary in its simplicity and results. Thousands of women have already begun to feel more confident with its use. We are really happy that we are able to offer this service to our lovely patients, and we can’t wait for you to give it a try! If you think you’d like to learn more about the Geneveve, please don’t hesitate to give Qwella Med Spa a call at 801-666-4966. We can’t wait to welcome you to the Qwella family!