What to Expect from Your Qwella Appointment
Qwella Med Spa specializes in many treatments which are not offered at your average spa. We do offer typical treatments such as facials and chemical peels, but we are also equipped to handle anything from laser hair removal to Botox and minor surgical treatments. People tend to see the words “Botox” and “surgery” and get intimidated, especially if they are not sure what they want. That’s why we wanted to let you know what you can expect from an appointment with us. From wrinkle treatment to hair removal we’ll make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into!
Not Your Average Spa Day
As we mentioned, many of our treatments require a little more “to do” than a typical massage or pedicure. Qwella is all about assisting people in bringing out their natural beauty. We seek to enhance the way people look, no matter their age, and we strive to help them feel confident in their everyday lives. So, if you think you’d like to sign up for one of the services we offer but aren’t sure what that entails, here is a quick list of our most common treatments:
- Combat fine lines and wrinkles with Botox or Voluma
- Eliminate scars and sun spots with Microneedling
- Give plumpness and volume to the face with Restylane and Juvederm
- Never shave again with Laser Hair Removal
- Reduce cellulite and stubborn fat areas with Venus Legacy
- Rejuvenate your facial skin with IPL Therapy
Do you think you’re interested in any of these treatments? We are happy to answer any questions you have, and provide free consultations to find the best personalized treatment for you!
Getting Ready for Your Appointment
Because many of our treatments involve light therapy, needles, or chemicals, there are a few things you need to do in order to be prepared for your visit. Of course when you make your appointment with Qwella you should ask any questions you have over the phone, and make sure there isn’t anything additional you should do before arrival.
- Do your research – before you decide you want a particular treatment, do some research about the product to make sure your body is healthy for it. You should also check to make sure they will be the results you are after. We offer several treatments with similar results, so you should find out which one will be best for you.
- Call for a consultation – our staff and nurses are knowledgeable and equipped to answer any questions you have. They will ask about your lifestyle habits, the look you are after, and make sure you know what to expect.
- Shave, if necessary – our laser hair removal treatment requires that you shave the night before a visit so we can closely target your hair follicles in the procedure.
- Do not go tanning – tanning, whether in direct sunlight or in a bed, is not good for your skin to begin with, and having sunburned or tanned skin creates problems for your skin during treatment.
- Do not take any aspirin – do not take any blood thinners the few days leading up to your appointment.
- Arrive a few minutes early to fill out the accompanying paperwork.
You don’t have to be nervous about the treatments we offer at Qwella. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed during your appointment, and we are all happy to answer questions, or even just chat with you while we work!
Not Ready for the Big Treatments?
That’s okay! We also offer a variety of facials and chemical peels. If you’re simply looking for something to improve the appearance and overall health of your face, check out our different facials. We are perfectly happy if you would like to come give us a try and maybe talk in person about future treatments. We know you’ll love our facials!
Our purpose at Qwella is more than just improving your face and body. We want every woman and man that comes in to feel beautiful, and confident in their appearance. We also never want anyone to feel confused or intimidated by the treatments we offer, so we cannot stress enough that we’d like you to ask any questions you have. You may call us at (801) 571-7710, or you may contact us here. We look forward to meeting you!